Friday, May 15, 2009













Riley
FINALLY graduated from USU! Yay! It felt like he was going to school for a very long time because, as most parents out there know, it is a lot harder getting through school when you have kids! I am so proud of him and I am very grateful that he stuck with it! We went through some hard times trying to raise kids, working full time, and going to school full time. I know that we couldn't have gotten through these past two years if it weren't for our families and the gospel. Thanks to all those who have watched our kids and helped with passing my classes(Jennifer) :)

2 comments:

  1. Christina, I am so excited that you started a blog. Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea finally. Congrats, riley. Now you can have some fun. Way to go. The kids are getting big. Love your cuz!

    ReplyDelete