Monday, August 23, 2010

Summer Fun...

Chant'ee and Brett came to stay at our house:) It was fun and I hope to do it again soon!


We headed up to Idaho for Chant'ees graduation!  I'm so proud of you Chant'ee!! You will be a great PA.



Splash park in Riverton!

In Cottonwood Heights they showed a Movie in the Park! It was a lot of fun! They provided free entertainment with an animal show and bouncy houses for the kids to play on!
Michelle, Ben, and Peyton moved to Utah! Michelle and Peyton along with the rest of my whole family came to watch me play in a 6v6 soccer tournament in Logan.  We didn't win a game but it was a lot of fun!! Thanks for inviting us to play Ashcrofts!


Riley's brother Reagan came home from his mission! We all picked him up at the airport, went to lunch in Salt Lake and walked around the temple.  It was great to have the family together and celebrate Reagan's 2 years of service!


 Juliette's Mountain Crest soccer season has begun! I love to go watch her play and cheer her on and so do my parents!! Both of my parents LOVE watching their kids in any of their activities they are in:)

LOGAN POOL


Camping in the Logan Canyon

THE ZURCHERS AND THE SHAW FAMILY AT BEAR LAKE!

Reagan's homecoming


7 comments:

  1. Christina! I saw your comment and came to view your blog. Your kids are absolutely adorable and darling!! And I must know how you look so smokin' hot. I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful post Christina! I love how you included SO many pictures! I'm so grateful for you and for the wonderful sis you are to me. Thanks for always listening and being so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, P.S., I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new blog header with your pics and names in the sand! That is so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you are little Mrs Photographer! Way to capture all the fun memories.
    I LOVE the picts of Boston and Phoenix camping, and LOVE LOVE LOVE the pict of you and Phoenix on the beach. So precious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. man, according to that last comment, I love a lot of things. What can I say, you are just a lovable gal. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christina! So good to hear from you! Your family is gorgeous :) That splash park in Riverton looks soo fun - we live in South Jordan and we'll have to take our nieces over there! Looks like you've had a fun fun summer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christina...Your header is awesome! Each time you blog a new post your kids have changed so much and grown a ton!! You are such a darling family. Thanks for sharing your blog with me.. I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete